Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bad Condition.

Today at Math's Lesson :D



Cute Us :D


Overdue Pic :D


This JunLiang [Jael] is super stupid! He told me to webcam, but ended up he went to watch Youtube after twisting with me for 30secs. -.- So My Lappy lag diao! But nvm, I drawing IDEAS :D


Autocad :D
More Photos to be upload :D
Prefer doing typing now. Hahahas ! Keeep calling SeeToh during AutoCad. Bean bought Subway when we self-break, and treat me Subway Cookie :D Joanna was so . . . She keeeeeep asking me question, but I act as if IDK what she asking, 'cause she kinda wanna sabo me do the wrong thing [bean told me that.] If she sabo me, SeeToh will be so WuHu! He loves to talk to me and Bean :D
Break with Jeffery Michael Gan. Joanna came after awhile. I wonder why. -.- Late for Math as usual. I only pay attention for like 12345mins until Bean said 'Let's play this.' And so, CAMWHORE TIME ! Woohoos ~ Piccy will be upload on the next post as I'm lazy now. =x After Lecture suppose to change class for Tutorial. But Bean Jeff Mic and I hung around the class to CAMWHORE again! XD With the Visualiser[IDK how to spell] and Laptop. Until the next class came, we all run ~ Hahahaa! Fabian got my no. -.- Made a new friend today :D A weird friend indeed. Lunch at FC4. Fishh ~ Cooked some veggie and meat [cucumber and fries] with fork and knife. -.- Head to *forgot where* and bused to dover mrt station as we're at 1 stop away. Lazy to walk. Met ST and Homed :D
Plan A Successful :D
Plan B, to be continued :D
I don't think I use *Lah Leh Lor Lur* in this post. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home