Ah Ma's House :D
Bored uhs. Alone at AhMa's house with AhMa and AhGong :D Was cheated here. Sis said she would come, but did not :C And I already told AhMa I wanna drink soup, so I have to force myself to come drink the soup :D I'm a nice kid ehs :D Went to the wrong storey because I haven't come for sucha long time :x Haah! The only thing I lOve coming here is for Food :D AhMa cooks great food. [Only for special ocasion.] But I don't come here often, guess everyone knows the reason. Elderly are more talkative than us Youngster. They keep talking and talking. Non-Stop. Maybe other granny and grandfather aren't so talkative. But mine is SUPER Talkative! :x They're talking about filial now, and I'm blogging :x FYI, they were talking about POLY, University, Overseas studying, Brother Sister Father Mother. Keep talking and talking, especially my AhMa. Talking about my papa again -.- Later she'll talk about the show. Arghhhhhs ~~ *BangWall*
Tomorrow's Cycling Plan has changed due to the Fickle minded Pamela Tan Flower :x
I wanted to go school for the Tournament because ZhiHwa will be fighting :D
And I might not have a chance to see Live next time. Heh heh~
Bored uhs. Alone at AhMa's house with AhMa and AhGong :D Was cheated here. Sis said she would come, but did not :C And I already told AhMa I wanna drink soup, so I have to force myself to come drink the soup :D I'm a nice kid ehs :D Went to the wrong storey because I haven't come for sucha long time :x Haah! The only thing I lOve coming here is for Food :D AhMa cooks great food. [Only for special ocasion.] But I don't come here often, guess everyone knows the reason. Elderly are more talkative than us Youngster. They keep talking and talking. Non-Stop. Maybe other granny and grandfather aren't so talkative. But mine is SUPER Talkative! :x They're talking about filial now, and I'm blogging :x FYI, they were talking about POLY, University, Overseas studying, Brother Sister Father Mother. Keep talking and talking, especially my AhMa. Talking about my papa again -.- Later she'll talk about the show. Arghhhhhs ~~ *BangWall*
Tomorrow's Cycling Plan has changed due to the Fickle minded Pamela Tan Flower :x
I wanted to go school for the Tournament because ZhiHwa will be fighting :D
And I might not have a chance to see Live next time. Heh heh~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home