Am I suppose to be here ?
My AutoCad Drawing not yet done.
Haven't pack for tmr's camp.
Num PartyTank, NumBag, Num FlipFlop :D
[Photos over at Bean's Blog.]
And that stupid M girl made me rush here rush there and sweat like mad dog lah!
But in the end, we never do our ITOE :D
Really dislike her! __
Moved over to HKSS arnd 7pm :D
MrsWee and MdmWong both said that I've become muscular.
Can I take it as a compliment?
[Got this from CuiYing's FB.]
[AiDongGua is really shorter than me :D In this pic only -.-]
Ran up the hill with AiDongGua and the next min I'm running down hill like Mad Cow!
Screaming and Yelling !!! :x
Slipped and fall, but quickly get to my feet and RUNNNN FOR MY LIFEEEEE!
THERE'S FROG! __ A Huge ONE! About 5CM LONG!
Fuck man! Super disgusting lahs!
Everyone was like 'whatthefuck?'
Hahs!
This is MinZhe. Cute right! :D He's going 1 year or 2 year old. Cause the last time I saw him was like how many hundred years ago -.-
Chillaxed at YHMac. And homed :D





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home