Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bullshit.
I've already planned to study during the afternoon since Pau and AMO can't meet for breakfast. Uhs.. No link. Morning and Afternoon, different matter. Whatever~ I've already decided to do my Math or Autocad. But for this lonngggg Morning and Afternoon, all I did was Blog Hopping, Blog Shopping, Downloading Songs, Tivo, Music, Daydreaming, RC, Pet, Eating Air, Kicking wall, Jumping all about in the house, Scrub my feet. Tying up Hair with mini clip. FYI, I woke up early in the Morning at 8.30am :D BTW, I queued for 20-30mins at PostOffice to pay my super overdued expensive HP Bills. Allowance half gone :'C What a Big Sad Face it is. Anw, IDK what to do next. Perhaps some entertainment? Oh Shit! I shall do my FMath or study Mechanics. Tmr MST on this 2 modules. Hate this >=[

Having my last 3 Modules on the following 2 days. :S They're not difficult actually, but I never study, that's why they're difficult. Hopefully I'll delete some TUNAAA info from my Brain Space and then insert all the formula and methods and theory and whatever I need for FMath, Mechanics and Electronics. But after the MST, TUNAAA info will be insert back :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home