Busyyyy ~
In 10 hours time, I'll be at Bugis with Bean, shopping for this and that and this :D
WaiEE and Christine are going CityHall. Anw, didn't plan of going them although WaiEE asked yst. I just don't wanna go CityHall. Maybe there'll be a change of plan going there, but not finding them ofcause. =x
Sometimes I think I'm bad. Rather go Shopping with Bean than going with them. Anw, they don't call me out. This is an exception, but I'm still not out with them. I don't call them out too, except WaiEE. =x Hahah!
Maybe 1 fine day, I'll find out that I got nothing to talk to my Secondary cliques?
This gonna happen for sure. Already having difficulties telling them stuffs, except for some.
[Some are those I always talk to.]
Red or Orange or Pink. Which colour should I buy for NUM Boston Bag ?!
Damn! I'm gonna spend again, even though I've already bought another Bag. -.-
But its okays, because different clothes goes with different bag :D
Repainting nails again -.-
WaiEE and Christine are going CityHall. Anw, didn't plan of going them although WaiEE asked yst. I just don't wanna go CityHall. Maybe there'll be a change of plan going there, but not finding them ofcause. =x
Sometimes I think I'm bad. Rather go Shopping with Bean than going with them. Anw, they don't call me out. This is an exception, but I'm still not out with them. I don't call them out too, except WaiEE. =x Hahah!
Maybe 1 fine day, I'll find out that I got nothing to talk to my Secondary cliques?
This gonna happen for sure. Already having difficulties telling them stuffs, except for some.
[Some are those I always talk to.]
Red or Orange or Pink. Which colour should I buy for NUM Boston Bag ?!
Damn! I'm gonna spend again, even though I've already bought another Bag. -.-
But its okays, because different clothes goes with different bag :D
Repainting nails again -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home