Sunday, June 28, 2009


Chatted whole night with Pau about some seriously nonsensical stuffs and something like 'why someone can be so bitchy?' Slept for 4hours and off I go. Met Amo and GuoGe to see MuayThai Tournament today :D Got ZhiHwa. But guess what he said to me?

ZhiHwa: Why you come here?
Flower: See you lah :D
ZhiHwa: Don't see leh. I will paiseh. [or something liddat.]

That idiot told me to don't watch -.- Anyway, I don't know him :D Only know that he's my senior. And SPMT's guys are the hottest lah. Others are like. . . Yea, you know :D Not Bad, but SP's Better :D ZhiHwa won :D But draw in the Final. Fuck! Left earlier for ice cream at Ice Cream Creamery with Amo :D RIKIMOODO Day will be celebrate there :D Homed around 6 and slept all the way till 10++ :D
My Birthday is seriously gonna be celebrated at that Super Chio Japanese Retaurant uhs. Imma reserve a room and order TUNAAA :D

Julian chatted with me about TUNAAA! :D
And now, he know the most interesting part of TUNA's story. Haahas!

Typing and Backspacing, deleting those really bad comments. And I ended up with this conclusion :D
S
ucha Bitch like her should go to the Beach and run in her Birthday Suit on her Birthday. Show others how Big her ass look when she Bitch while running. But hide her Boobs because she's Flat :D Whoopies. She got no Booby to hide :x
It rhymes well uhs :D But I'm really bad writing like this. Anyhow, I dislike her behaviour :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home