Chocolate did this again :S
She just lOve biting my slipper lah. Shall get a new slipper soon :D Anyway, she did came today :D
Went WaiEE's house to study today :D Manage to scan through a few pages before we started crapping again and blog editing and Facebook. And I'm really being Lame today. Literally Lame. I tagged myself using WaiEE's name, and tagged back her blog with my name. Talking to myself all the while. WaiEE was just siting beside me, looking at me. -.-" Homed around 8. Laptop was fucking slow just now, but now it's okay :D I even webcam with Farhan :D I told him that I wanna show him something, which is SUBWAY COOKIE! And he thought I wanted to show him my Nails -.- But niway, he's funny :D Gonna continue talking with Julian again. He did not replied to my text >=[ But it's okays, he came to talk to me online :D
My Tunaaaaa :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home