Thursday, June 18, 2009

Found my Bracelet :D Texted 7 pipo once I found my bracelet, but I thought no one received my text because no one reply, so I send again -.- Some received 2 msg some receive 3. Hahaah ~ Anw, I found it in my Bag, entangled with the keys. :D
Met Bean and went school :D Ate KFC instead of Subway. Hahs~ Saw Seb. Rot around and Chillaxed beside the pool in FC5. We're like Tiko-Pek lahs! Looking at those swimmers. But they weren't cute lehs. Saw Seb again, he waas at the other end. We were like 'eh eh, he going to stip liaow. See !' But he did not lah. He went to Gym instead of swimming. :x Seb is really a hunk lahs :D Well built de nehhsxz :D Anw, if he's ugly, why would I, Pamela a.k.a Flower, took the initiative to talk to him :x Suppose to go jogging, but were too tired and sleepy and too late. Postponed to Sat :D

I talked BAD about Joanna in my last post, but I still don't feel BAD for it. Because, she's really is a Bitch lahs *pout* She was screaming through the phone when she called me lahs! I told her to come tmr to pass XuanMin the model and she was screaming at me! nabei! She said 'Waolao weh~ You never take from me!' CheeBye lah, she never even bother to give it to me lor! And still say that I never take from her. I went to workshop after that, but where the fucken hell she went to?! She's not there lur. And I was wrong to say that no one likes her. She got Friends! OMFG! I just found out that she got friends. Must be M'sian too :D Cause I don't think any S'porean would like her. hahs! And guess what, she said she done her part, so she wont do anything anymore. Throwing everything to us. But in the end, she said she'll be coming on next monday :D Cheers :D Anw, she's Ridiculous! And hopefully she don't scream at me anymore. Cause I don't want to use Hokkien Vulgar on her lahs. :D

The weather is making me MAD! And Mama is getting on my nerves again. No one entertains me also. The one who I want to talk to doesn't want to talk to me. Everything is going against me. Is it so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home