Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hate my Phone to the Max!
Just wanted to send some pic, and it restart itself! Shit man!~



And yeas, I lOve holidays~ But not this holiday. Nothing was done before holiday! And more to be done during holiday. Fuck! Tuna is nowhere to be seen until school reopen :C


Went PasarMalam with WaiEe just now. Talked for 3hours -.- About the same issues. So long! Hahahas !
And I'm really scared of Sun now. When I crossed the road in the afternoon, I felt the sun burning my back! Damn It! My back is Damn RED! Due to the exposure to sun on Friday. My face is like the Monkey's butt lahs. Damn It! Saw JinZhu and LiFah at JP :D



Waiting for Friday to come :D Gonna catch 'Drag me to Hell' with GuoQuan and GuoGe after training. :D



Saw 23.11 :D Isn't that same compare to 11.11 ?! Heh heh ~ Tuna is missing me at that moment :D
And guess what?! I transferred money to the seller. And She said the cappings has reached! So I'll get my Bag next week :D Arnd 15th liddat XD My JanDi's BAG! OMFG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home