I got Tuna for today quiz :D
Gonna go eat Mac with Sis and go school for F1 racer thingy again.
I'm having tummyache now :s
But no matter what, I going school. Cause I have to ask WHERE IS MY BRACELET!! :'C
My Bracelet :C Newly bought Bracelet. Wore only 2 days Bracelet. The most expensive bracelet I've bought for myself. The super not my style Bracelet. Alot of beads Bracelet. Pretty Bracelet.
:'C
Wish me luck for getting my bracelet back. And How come that fucken Joanna did not see my Bracelet?!!! Fuck her lah, nbcb. Even WaiEE and AhGan saw me with my bracelet lahs! Hammer her! :x I think she purposely said that she didn't saw it lahs :C Why I have this kinda classmate? And in my group SOMEMORE! _l_
I feel so bad saying this, But no one likes her. Sad for her :C
Gonna go eat Mac with Sis and go school for F1 racer thingy again.
I'm having tummyache now :s
But no matter what, I going school. Cause I have to ask WHERE IS MY BRACELET!! :'C
My Bracelet :C Newly bought Bracelet. Wore only 2 days Bracelet. The most expensive bracelet I've bought for myself. The super not my style Bracelet. Alot of beads Bracelet. Pretty Bracelet.
:'C
Wish me luck for getting my bracelet back. And How come that fucken Joanna did not see my Bracelet?!!! Fuck her lah, nbcb. Even WaiEE and AhGan saw me with my bracelet lahs! Hammer her! :x I think she purposely said that she didn't saw it lahs :C Why I have this kinda classmate? And in my group SOMEMORE! _l_
I feel so bad saying this, But no one likes her. Sad for her :C

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home