I Lost My Bracelet!! :'C
I only wore it for 2 days. 2 short days! And now, I lost it :'C
There's no point brooding over it :C
Well, as you can see, Cinema really have mosquitos flying around sucking blood.
Look at GeorgeGhuiGuoGe's [MengYang] hand. It's bleeding :x

And now, GuoJie's [JunJie] arm. Full of bumps :x
Well, I'm the mosquito :x
Went to catch DragMeToHell with this bunch of pipo at Cineleisure :D
GuoQuan [Arvin] and GuoJie [JunJie]
GeorgeGhuGuoGe [MengYang]
GuoYan [SoonYi]
GuoSan [WaiSan]
Went school in the morning for the F1 Racer thingy. Bought my newly bought bracelet out :D After that, met all the Guo :D Were on train laughing non-stop and I realise WHERE THE HELL MY BRACELET GONE!!! Headed to FarEast to get GuoGe's jeans, brooding over my lost bracelet. While walking over, we saw this guy who was holding on to a A4 size paper and ''FreeHug'' was written on it. So I went to get a free hug from him -.- WaiEE was stunned I think. Other Guo were stunned also [?] Hahas!! Got GuoGe's jeans and saw this actress, Felicia Chin. 3 Guo ate CarlsJunior, while other 3 just sit and watch :D Down to Cine and got the 9.30pm show :D No one wanna sit with me, so we all draw lots :D GuoJie and WaiEE were so suay that they have to sit beside me. Hahahaas!! But I did not grab WaiEE of cause. Because I got GuoJie's hand. Hahahs!! And I kicked the chair infront :x But I apologised to her after the show :D Im sucha nice girl :D But I've become so rough now, I always go around kicking the Guo :x
Oya! I forgot to say. DragMeToHell is super nice lahs!! Was Laughing all the way and Screaming all the way :x All shall catch it :D
Go LiJun's [Amo] Blog for piccy :D Super Unglam and Kawaii :D






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home