Friday, June 12, 2009

I want to Blog now! Cannot uhs ?!
Heh heh ~ Of cause cannot, but I'm still here blogging. I don't careeee ~ :D
I just got home not long ago from school :D
SPP's Camp :D
SCOFIELD ROCKS ON MAN! Althought there's like only 8 members when I reached yst. And 7 today -.-
Damn! Missed out the Night walk which they said was damn Scary and Fun lah!
But yst was kinda fun too. I'm staying neutral because the food is fucken Disgusting lah! And the Amazing race was tiring.
When I reached the room, I was like Damn! I'm gonna be a loner lah! XinYi never put group me up with cliques lor! But I saw Joshua, talked :D
Lunched :0 Amazing Race :/ Dinner :s Match :D MLT-8 crapping with Scofield and Elderly(s) :x
DISCO NIGHT! XD
Tiring lahs, but Fun :D
Slept with PeiEn around 6. But I woke up early, 9am++.
Lunched Sucks! All Camp Food Sucks :D
Photo taking in our bunk with the Elderly(s).
Homed :D
And guess what?! This camp is better then I thought. Cause my group members are Funny pipo, Laughing like mad all that lah. But WaiEE their's groups were kinda quiet :x
And this few days I'll continue to be busy because .. .. ...
-Going M'sia tmr.
-Out with Amo on Sunday.
-MondayandTuesday SPFCC Camp.
-Wednesday going RP.
-Revise on Thursday.
-Training on Friday. After training, I wonder what time I'll be home :x
:D
Okays Okays. Done with crapping. Gonna bathe and out to IT Fair! Then Movie at night :D
And LittleFlower is skipping her training today :D
Because her legs hurts :'C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home