Just got home from SPFCC Camp :D
Was late yst, Bean and me were in different group :C
My group name is LJS, Louis-Joel-Shawn/LeeAnn-JiaLe-ME!
I'm the only odd one, cause my name don't start with S. -.-
And our Faci is Zalkie and WeiTing :D
Anw, yst was fun. Play what Peanut game first then Dinner. Food were better than other camp :D After dinner, LJS went to Moberly for HeroGuitar :D There were other ppl playing also, but they weren't HIGH! I was jumping on the sofa, than screaming yelling with them lahs. Super Fun. After that, head back to T20.
Watched Unborn2 :s
That was super scary lah! But they said my screaming was much scarier! :x
I was screaming and yelling and pinching and grabbing.
I was also told that my fingernails sunk into their flesh :x
Joel was the first to get scratch/pinch/grab. Than JiaHao. Followed by Zalkie and CS and Gabriel and WeiJie and Bean. I feel so Bad torturing them and everyone in the room. They have to endure with my super powerful screaming. And the guys were to suffer from my cute-ly painted nails. I swear CS was shock! He jumped lah -.- Joel's arm got scratch marks somemore! :x And they were running away from me :C
After the movie, my fingers were like going to break lah! Damn pain de lur :C
Then its Truth or Dare time -.-
Fun and Lame lah -.-
Fun and Lame lah -.-
Ppl doing pole dance, taking off their underwear and stuffs.
Got kiss somemore! I think I'm the only girl who got kissed lah! And I was almost sabo to kiss Justin, but Bean told them don't keep find me, so he went to get a kiss from other girl :D
Back to Bunk, ROT! Litterally rot all the way, until Julian called. Conference with him, KL and Alvin. Crap loads lah! -.- Walked down to Clementi with Bean CS CJ Gabriel for Supper around 1?
Than back to the boys bunk and slept :D
Breakcamp. LJS came in 4th :D And got Ferrero Rocher ~
Although others got PepperLunch Voucher or w.ever. I still prefer FerreroRocher :D
I can eat on the spot mah :D And I got half of it. Group members don't want -.-
Pinched WeiJie WeiLing and 2 other girls who IDK is who =x
Got a free ride home. Thanks CJ :D
Suppose to meet Kelsey to go Town. But last minute she said she got work -.-
So I'm gonna meet HanYu ltr :D






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home