Wednesday, June 10, 2009

May cut short my hair if I really can't take the Heat! :x
Anw, gonna be real busy this week. And I've been busy since holiday starts last week -.-
HKSS's CO camp today :D
But hafta go school [SP] for ITOE and AutoCad :C


Yst was the first time I reached home so early after going out with Bean.
We'll always reach after 12. But guess what?! I reached home at 11! Woohoos ~ :D
And I'm kinda crazy, laughing at the most nonsensical things.
1st - I told her about how this someone is so ** and I laughedd!
And Bean was annoyed by the text from **. hahaha!
2nd - We're at KFC talking bout Past-tense. Laughed!
3rd - Is super FunnY! This Botak's sweat stick on the seats.
4th - This dumb girl who sat beside me on Bus. She was sleeping. I'm fine with it until her hair keep molesting me! And she was swaying here and thereee ~ And when the bus took a sharp turn, she kinda shock at woke up. =x
Well, the 3rd and 4th aren't funny at all. But I laughed for the whole Journey ! -.-


I don't like her, so what? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home