Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday. June19.

Met WaiEE LiMin Chris Rose to pay bills and then eat Fishy Soup :D Went WaiEE house with LiMin as I brought my bag out, thinking that I can go meet GuoGe right after we have our lunch, but was too early -.- So went WaiEE's house :D Contribute to their ship thus got my name on the Ship. Heh heh :D Wonder whether it'll work anot :S Was late meeting GuoGe but weren't late for training :D A new coach, Ah Tong Chan, if I'm not wrong. The crapster me cofirm go talk Thai with him lah :x But I only know 2 sentence :x Anw, paired with GuoGe for awhile, because another move is like hugging or w.ever Paiseh move lur. Rot at Central for awhile and headed to WestMall as I don't wanna go home so early. Not used to going home early on friday :D Walked around looking for my Tuna Mayo sushi, BUT DON'T HAVE! :C Met GuoQuan and Sharil at CSC. But no pool table so we walked back to the Mac near WestMall -.- Rot a little and back to CSC -.- Than walked to the busstop and homed :D By the time I got home, it was alr 12.20am -.-
Called WaiEE to tell her about something very IMPORTANT. Hiak hiak hiak ~ To her Important lah, but to me I just want to crap with her. And sorry Christine, have to take her away from you :x Anw, chat for around 30-50mins short, than do my stuffs and slept :D

My line kena suspended due to late payment. _l_ lah! Its all GuoGe's fault lahs! He said 'Never pay phone bill still can sms mehs?' *PunchHim* Bean was so worried because she can't reach me in any way :S She said she sent 20 over msges and missed calls to me. OMG! I knew that she love me :D Hahaas ~ Bean I Love You too :D But damn it! I'll see you again ltr! :x

GuoQuan said that I'm very heavy :C I shall cut a lot FATS now! Well, we were smacking each others forehead and IDK how I got on his back so he said I was heavy :'C Cut my FATSSSSSSSSS!~ Wonder how many times I got smack on my forehead by GuoQuan and GuoGe ;o My forehead like got gold liddat, they keep smacking and smacking. *pout*

Am I becoming Dumb ? O.o?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home