Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This stupid not so Bangs is making me look like I'm having Bangs. -.- Don't really like it although I was about to get a fringe rebond and cut Bangs :x But I won't cut Bangs now. Because I MISS MY LONGER FRINGE :'C Everyone will soon be laughing at my hair when they see me :o(
Anw, this pic is for Bean to see. She requested for it :D

Down with Flu :C Still Famished. Autocad Cancelled.
Shall go school today to make up for not going yst :x No one replied my text, why should I go? I might be the only one who's at there, holding on to NO Model, and cutting Ms.Airie lur. Urhh, forget it. :D

Keep smiling, Life's Good :D

Although I'll get to see TUNA, I don't want school to reopen so fast now. MST on the first week :C On LiMin's bday, and the next day :C How to have Fun ? :C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home