Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zou San! Wonder why I kept waking up this early everyday. Anw, Next week school reopen, all my assignments, UNDONE!!! Gonna chiong all by this Sunday. Haiss ~ MST MST MST~ Can don't MST ? Waste my time lahss!! Later gonna go WaiEE's house study :D And I'm sure that I'll study. I have to Study, so ain't gonna play play :D
MugMugMug :D
Everyone lOves TUNAAA :D
This is a Newly cut piece :D

Anddddd .. ..
Let me show you .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chocolate!! :D
She's sucha Cutie. Lick my face when I sleep -.-
Coming again today, I guess :D
She lOves biting ~

See! My poor slipper :C 2 Big hole! :C
But I'll forgive her, she's cute :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home