AutoCad :\
Staying back for Atuocad till 9pm :'C Because I didn't attend lesson for last last thursday which is Pau's birthday :s And, I'm the only one staying back. Oya, Suhardi also. Haahas! But all the pipo here, IDK who are they :x Anyway, TUNAAA is Fucking Cute today lahhhs !! XD And I think he seriously know that I'm always talking bout him lah :x Stupid Bean lah. Always talk so loud when we saw him. Saying 'See! TUNAAA!!' :x Haahaas! And, I forgot to bring Autocad book -.- Because I totally forget about this Make-Up class. Okays, w.ever. Waiting for SeeToh to come now. Haiissssss ~~
Staying back for Atuocad till 9pm :'C Because I didn't attend lesson for last last thursday which is Pau's birthday :s And, I'm the only one staying back. Oya, Suhardi also. Haahas! But all the pipo here, IDK who are they :x Anyway, TUNAAA is Fucking Cute today lahhhs !! XD And I think he seriously know that I'm always talking bout him lah :x Stupid Bean lah. Always talk so loud when we saw him. Saying 'See! TUNAAA!!' :x Haahaas! And, I forgot to bring Autocad book -.- Because I totally forget about this Make-Up class. Okays, w.ever. Waiting for SeeToh to come now. Haiissssss ~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home