Monday, July 13, 2009

Bean JOANNA Me :D
I'm the only Happy kid here -.-"
Bean was not very happy with the shot.
Joanna was just Faking.
And, wording from my stupid shirt has got no link at all -.- [Power of Listen Music]
-.0??

Big Eyes ? Uhhh, no.

Bubble Bubble : TUNAAA :D

JuOn :D

TUNAAA :D



I like this :D

Monk 8O


What a Great day it is. :D



I2E was entertaining because Choy keept scratching his butt. Took photos tru'out the lesson. Mechanics was a YAYA lesson. I kept YA-ing RAJE but IDK what he's talking about. But he thought I know. Dumbass :D STONE GRILL! Gan Bean and Jeffery agreed liao :D
Lunch break at FC4 was disaster -.-" Saw Jonathan. He's crappish, asked me whether I'm going for workshop all stuffs, but IDK what he's talking. Hahaas! He's gonna treat me dinner on sat, I DON'T CARE! xD Chicken for lunch :D Bean Gan Jeffery Michael Joanna Dave XunSheng and Me. Got bang-ed by 1 guy when I walking down stairs and I shouted 'Ouchies!' Obviously I didn't pay any attention about the guy who bang-ed me when he apologised. I just looked and turned away and jumped. Because it's embarrassing to shout so loud when I didn't even roll down the stairs or have any injuries :x And it was his bag that bang-ed me -.- Toilet then back to FC4 find Gan they all. Saw that bunch of guys again. [1 of them bang-ed me] PAISEHHHH! I don't even dare to looked at them lah -.-" Okays, leaving FC4. Bean saw TUNAAA and YouYuanRen -.- Smacked me! I screamedddd again. FUCKING LOUD this time, I swear. Every one, eating or not, were all staring at us. :x I grabbed Bean, and let go, and RUNNNN. Okays, FUCKING EMBARASSING NOW! But Bean was victim from my Claws. :x I pulled her to the ground w/o knowing it and I ran off. My Bad. Scratch marks on her arm too. :x Separated from Gan they all, and 2 of us went back FC4 to collect Joanna's water bottle -.- She always forget to take. Went over to T12 rot :D Pon Electronics practical :x TUNAAA and Co. walked passed :x DAMN PAISEH! I even tried to fake sleep lah! Although I'm alr awake when they walked pass. But Bean told me to look at her Extreme level. And I saw YouYuanRen. DAMN PAISEH! *BangWall* Electronics Lecture = Sian! Slept in class after I ate cookie :D Bused home :D At busstop, saw Joshua. He's on 98, which is behind my 185. Okays, weird. Saw him. Haahas! His earhole super big lah -.-" FYI, this is JoshuaZhou. I know 3 Joshua in total. But IDK others surname -.-
Changed and met Mama for dinner :D Saw MeiXi otw back :D Toe nail dropped :'C Blogging and I going to die soon :D
Toodless :D


Ignore this post. It's all craps :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home