Happy 17th Birthday Pau :D
Another RIKIMOODO is 17 -.-" Left me, SOLO! Nvm, it's okays. Cause I'm young :D
Didn't went school today. Sorry Bean, leave you alone :C If I go school today, I may even see TUNAAA and YouYuanRen. But HEADACHE is seriously gonna kill me soon. Since school starts, I never live a day w/o having headache >=[ Anw, I gonna go prepare now :D
I feel so bad now, I never send any HappyBirthday msg to any of RIKIMOODO on their birthday, I think. -.-"
Another RIKIMOODO is 17 -.-" Left me, SOLO! Nvm, it's okays. Cause I'm young :D
Didn't went school today. Sorry Bean, leave you alone :C If I go school today, I may even see TUNAAA and YouYuanRen. But HEADACHE is seriously gonna kill me soon. Since school starts, I never live a day w/o having headache >=[ Anw, I gonna go prepare now :D
I feel so bad now, I never send any HappyBirthday msg to any of RIKIMOODO on their birthday, I think. -.-"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home