Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Amelia :D
Happy 17th Birthday LiMin :D
My Handsome Boyfriend :D
See No Evil :x
Taken at FC 5 yst [June30]
Well, we went school to Study FMath :D Was telling Bean that I'll see TUNAAA at FC5 but did not! Instead, I saw Someone[s] again. Handsome sia!! Haahahas! Had KFC for Dinner :D Was sleeping while holding a chicken on hand and I heard someone called my name. Is FARHAN! -.- I wonder how he recognise me lah. I wasn't facing his direction, and he was at the other end lur -.- Okays, whatever. He got Perfect eyesight. :D And I have to think think before I realise is him :x CS and Jeremy came. Went to Library Quiet Zone to study. Jeremy taught me Binomial and Function :D Library closed, went back to FC5. Someone[s] were still there :D Handsome sia!! XD
Was about to go home and Bean saw this Malay guy, Azahar, folding the PizzaHut cardboard. FYI, we made a new friend today :D And Bean said it was fun, so the crazy Flower jump jumped there and said she wanna help. And so, everyone helped -.-

Serious Bean :D

I folded all these :D
Only The Dot Guarantees It's Hot :D
And this is Azahar :D
Got this free coke as our 'pay'.
Hahaaaas :D

The funniest thing that happened today was Bean and I waited for 185 at 2310++. But after so lOng, I finally decided to get up and check out the last bus arrival time. And guess what?! It's 2309!!! We waited for 20mins for nothing! -.- Got on the train and homed :D By the time I reached, it's alr 12.20am -.- And now, here I am, blogging instead of studying :S Motivate me pleaseeee ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home