Thursday, July 2, 2009

I going to bang the wall and faint lah!!!
Now then I realise the guy, James, who added me on MSN is a friend of my MT seniors!!!! OMFG! I just know that. I thought he seriously so boliao add wrong person lahs! And I still rmb I told him about TUNAAA! -.-" Ahhhhhhhh! *BangWall* And I even asked him whether I should take TUNA's no . anot ! :x ARGHS! Telling a guy so many idiotic stuffz and then realise that he's a friend of seniors -.- AHHH! Okays, so dumb. Next time, I should just shut my mouth up, tight, don't talk to anyone who I never even see their face before. Now I feel so paiseh lahs! And, I even talked to the wrong person. I msn-ed Amjad, and thought he's the senior -.- Okays, I'm gonna bang wall now. Byeeeeees ~
And Bean went M'sia :C I WANT GO BUGISSS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home