Sunday, July 19, 2009

I look damn cute right?! XD
Went Photography Outing @ Hortpark. Suck mannn! Budden was kinda fun lah. Cause I helped someone answer 1 question. The answer is ... .. SUNSHINE! Haahs! After that, went VIVO with WaiSan and Christine. Walked around, waited for ERCI that pig to come. Saw AMELIA! Oh MAN! Like fucking coincidence lahs! Eric came, waisan and christine left. So, Erci know about TUNAAA also. Hahaas! Met up with Amelia again. But separated during dinner. Then met again -.-" Sebastian TOTALLY don't look like Sebastian lahs! And he's more talkative now -.-" Bet Joshua won't recognise him if they bumped to each other on the street. Hahas! Homed arnd 11 gng 12. Well well, suppose to meet seller for my bag, but ended up, she got fever ! Oh damn it! Hafta wait till tuesday then. :/ Hmmmm. . .
I traded 3 Flour for 3 Tuna with Zakie. And 3 lime for 3 Tuna with WaiSan.
So hopefully, I'll see TUNAAA tmr :D



And, I won't buy Macbook anymore :'C Because in future I'd need to install a lot software or w.ever shit which is TMMD expensive lahs! So, I'll hafta walk around and look around and see if I like any other laptop, then buy :'C
Gonna save up for Macbook Air. I Don't Care! 2K++ :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home