Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm lucky that I wasn't stuck. Hahaaas!

Watching ChibiMarukoChan :D

Okays, I realised that my STM is getting worse! Saw WeiJie yst, and I totally forgotten his name. The only thing I remember is that I pinched his stomach when we watch Unborn2 -.- And I saw Kendre. I also forgotten his name. But I remember I know him, and I asked him 'who are you?' I feel so bad :x Saw Jonathan, PeiEn and TUNAAA and YouYuanRen!!! :D YouYuanRen is much handsome than TUNAAA :x

Anw, I saw WeiJie and Kendre again today :D

And guess what? Bean saw TUNAAA when we're at FC4, she ran back and POKED me! But I wasn't high this time. I'm still thinking of my YouYuanRen, so I wasn't high when I saw TUNAAA's backview. But when I saw him at FC5 [I saw him first this time], I never scream though I feel like screaming. Because if I don't scream when I see TUNAAA, Bean will have to treat me better :D

Bean said YouYuanRen laughed at me that time, not smile to me -.- OhSoSad!!! He laughed at me _l_

Gonna catch a few mins nap and meet Amo at JP :D

Food Camp died with MichaelJackson :'C Who would want to sing BeatIt with me again ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home