Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lesson starts at 10 and I left home at 10. Saw CheeKang while waiting for Bean. So we went to class together :D Guess what, we're 1 hour late, and Choy waited for us then start his lesson -.-" He's so sure that we'll attend his lesson. Haahs. He said something that made me laugh for 3mins. But I was the only 1 in class laughing. Paisehhhh ~ Lunch Break at FC4. Chicken curry from Jap stall :D Saw MingFend that ass. We're EARLY for practical lesson! 5mins early!! First to enter the class. Never ever happen before. Haahas. Practical = FunTime :D Jeremy is super vain! He's hair is untouchable. But who cares ~ I messed up his hair for 12345678 times. He said I wasted his LOREAL!! And that stupid kept his distance from me -.-" And Marcus a.k.a XiaoZhu-Zhu was pinched by me again!! :D Stoned at FC4. Met ShiTing. Moved to Busstop around 5. Sent Bean to MRT. SAW TUNAAA :D But haisss ~ Today dressing disaster! And he's alone. Wastedddd ! >=[ Moved back to Busstop. Met WaiSan and LiMin. Homed :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home