Tuesday, July 7, 2009

\m/

Amo :D

Meee :D




Pauline :D

Met KaiYung and went JP jalan jalan :D Before heading home, she talked to me about TUNAAA! Oh! So niceeeeeee ~ Who would want to listen about TUNAAA? I'll go on and on and on. Just about TUNAAA! I'll give a talk about TUNAAA :D On anything that has got to do with him. Okays, I'm crazy.

AhGan trust me uhs. He asked whether I wanna work part time at tuition centre -.- Ahahaas! Pamela gonna work at TUITION CENTRE! But wait! He said only need to mark homework, so I don't have to teach them -.- Okays, better then sweeping the floor. Haaahaa! :D

Oya, heard from LKZ some ass-no-hole said bad things about us. Know who's that some one? Oh yea. The one whose name start with an S and ends with an I. Or you may want his english name. Start with S also but ends with E. If you're interested, fill in 'H, U, Y' for the first name, or 'T, E, V' for the second name :D
To the one whose name starts with ASS : Well, you should just go back to China and tell your mum she's a Bitch because she gave birth to some Ass-No-Hole like you. Maybe you should just pull down your pants and check if you got an asshole. If you have one, then I wonder why shit don't come out in their usual way for your case. Your mouth stinks like some rotten eggs mixed with salted fish and comes out as cat faeces. And if you really thinks that we're Fucker. Then DON'T CONTACT WITH MY FRIEND! Scolding a friend Fucker is a Sin. Scolding a Friend's Friends is Double Sin. Scolding every one Fucker is triple Sin. Add up all the Sins, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! :D
[I'm being dramatic here.]
To be kind, I hope God would forgive you and bless you. However, God will Punish you severely. Amen.

I wonder why I'm talking about God today :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home