Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scream!
I didn't scream okays! TUNAAA was just 2tables away and I did not scream okays! And I shy shy never look at him okays! Didn't even look at YouYuanRen okays! Okays, I'm paiseh. And I won't anyhow scream anymore :D
Pon Practical lesson for the first time, because of BEAN! -.-"
And Joanna thought I was going to treat her eat -.-
Bean forgotten her wallet, so I said 'AIYA! I treat you eat lah.' Joanna was with us, and she laughed to herself.
Me : We go FC5. Don't go FC4.
Joanna : Ya, there better. There got alot things eat :D
[Usually, she'll say 'FC5 all expensive leh']
When we're Q-ing for Subway, Joanna turned and looked at us, pointing at the cookie and said 'Cookie' or something else. Machiam need our permission liddat. And Bean said ' Buy La' So, Joanna bobian have to pay for her own cookie :D

Was late meeting Bean. Hahaaaas! Super Funny XD
Hopefully I'll wake up later to study FMath :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home