
But last few bites were disgusting :x
Not worth :D
Buying a new one soon. But it wont be the same :\
[I wrote it :x Ugly handwriting.]
Feel so bad for ordering food and drink that Bean never will consume :x
Feel so bad for ordering food and drink that Bean never will consume :x
Don't know when : Pulled away my nail T^T No nailsss!! :'CMy Blog feels so dead lah. Wasn't free to blog last 2 days. Always tired when I got home. And I slept for 15hours :D From yst 6pm to today 9am XD
Yesterday was the first time I meet WaiEE LiMin and ST home since school start. Never have the chance to meet them at all. Because I'm always going home with Bean or I didn't even ask them to meet. Ahahaaa ! Anw, Bean and I weren't suppose to eat yst, but in the end, we still ate. :x
To PaulineTanJunHui:
[RI]KIMOODO will always be here for you. :D
I actually have a lot things to say. But I forgot what to say -.-"




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home