WooWooo ~ Finally I had a good night Beauty sleep :D Let's start with yesterday :D
FMath test :D What a nice tutor we have. She allow us to make noise and just borrow stationary :D And she even turned blind eyes when she realise something's wrong. Anw, FMath was disaster :C Passed by FC5 to check out whether TUNAAA was there, but no :C Went to Concourse with Bean to study our Mechanic as we have 5 lOng hours to the next paper :D TiaoSin was there too. MengYang and SoonYi also -.- Mechanics sucks much lahs! Can't even see NayLin ans :x And the whole class was so quiet. FC5 and saw HehHeh ~ Went over IMM with Chris and ST while Bean went to Library :D Waited for Bday girl LiMin to come and had Fish&Co. Wasn't High yesterday. WaiEE and I slept for less then 3 hours! -.- Feel like dying :x Homed around 9.30. And I immediately dozed off once I lay down on the sofa. Haahas!
Photos will be uploaded on the next post as there will be spacing problem :D
Shall FLUNG today's Electronics :D
FMath test :D What a nice tutor we have. She allow us to make noise and just borrow stationary :D And she even turned blind eyes when she realise something's wrong. Anw, FMath was disaster :C Passed by FC5 to check out whether TUNAAA was there, but no :C Went to Concourse with Bean to study our Mechanic as we have 5 lOng hours to the next paper :D TiaoSin was there too. MengYang and SoonYi also -.- Mechanics sucks much lahs! Can't even see NayLin ans :x And the whole class was so quiet. FC5 and saw HehHeh ~ Went over IMM with Chris and ST while Bean went to Library :D Waited for Bday girl LiMin to come and had Fish&Co. Wasn't High yesterday. WaiEE and I slept for less then 3 hours! -.- Feel like dying :x Homed around 9.30. And I immediately dozed off once I lay down on the sofa. Haahas!
Photos will be uploaded on the next post as there will be spacing problem :D
Shall FLUNG today's Electronics :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home