Behhz! Seems like 'Behhz' is my line recently. But what does that suppose to mean ? Behhz? Meaning ? IDK -.-" Behhz. Anyway, LittleFlower will start working next thursday at ION :D BEHHZ! And it's not ICHIBAN. It's MarvelousCream~ YESH! I'd be working at MarvelousCream ION :D How long will I stay this time ? 2months ? Haah. And WeyHeh ~ It's another Jap shop. Haaahas! And it's food again :D But this time, I get to make waffle, fry ice cream, I guess.
AND! Yes yes! I think I'll stay longer this time round. 'Cause it's Orchard y'all know? FarEast is just there :D Heh heh ~ *giggle*
[2200 - Watching LOVE LOVE LOVE=Choc7 ABen*]
Oh yeayea, back to the topic. I went Bugis for interview and went jalan around Ilumma ALONE :D And I found this very cute plant thingy. Planning to buy for RIKIMOODO this RKMD DAY :D When at OG, MsIvy called :D I knew I'll get the job when MrWong told me that I have high probability on getting this job. I think no one went for interview [?] And he said that I must be smiling all the time, show that I'm very happy while working :D That's me! But I scared I'll laugh while working :x
Got home around 5-6. Planning to go eat Stingray with Pau, but went YewTee with Bro instead :D And he said he'll buy W705 for me once his friend got the stock! Woohoo~ Home-d around 9 :D
Thursday 6PM :D
Oh ya! I just remember -.- I hafta wear skinnies during work! WAHLAOOOO!~ 1 of the reason I hate working at ICHIBAN is that I hafta wear skinnies! RAAAARS! *shake head*
Behhz! It's not like I care or what. But it's so irritating when you act like you know that person for so long. Or acting like you got so many friends. BLAH!
AND! Yes yes! I think I'll stay longer this time round. 'Cause it's Orchard y'all know? FarEast is just there :D Heh heh ~ *giggle*
[2200 - Watching LOVE LOVE LOVE=Choc7 ABen*]
Oh yeayea, back to the topic. I went Bugis for interview and went jalan around Ilumma ALONE :D And I found this very cute plant thingy. Planning to buy for RIKIMOODO this RKMD DAY :D When at OG, MsIvy called :D I knew I'll get the job when MrWong told me that I have high probability on getting this job. I think no one went for interview [?] And he said that I must be smiling all the time, show that I'm very happy while working :D That's me! But I scared I'll laugh while working :x
Got home around 5-6. Planning to go eat Stingray with Pau, but went YewTee with Bro instead :D And he said he'll buy W705 for me once his friend got the stock! Woohoo~ Home-d around 9 :D
Thursday 6PM :D
Oh ya! I just remember -.- I hafta wear skinnies during work! WAHLAOOOO!~ 1 of the reason I hate working at ICHIBAN is that I hafta wear skinnies! RAAAARS! *shake head*
Behhz! It's not like I care or what. But it's so irritating when you act like you know that person for so long. Or acting like you got so many friends. BLAH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home