Boooooz ! Good Morning ! :D
Caught ORPHAN with Bean WaiSan LiMin JinZhu and Allan. Yeap, Allan. Bean and I sort of dragged him there when we saw him at KOUFU. Met the others and then we just throw him with others and we have fun ourself. Haaaahs. Baddie us :D But I still think that we should call JiaHao instead of Allan :D
ORPHAN was damn good! And I made the best sound effect again XD I told WaiSan that I won't grab her and scream after the first scary scene, which was at the first 10mins. But after that, I screamed like HELL! Grab Bean and WaiSan like BearBear. Scare everyone in the cinema. Teared for 1 scene. Complained thru'out the whole show. Haah!
Had late dinner/supper at the MAC near my house with Bean :D And I cheated a Medium Fries :x Because they were so slow, and seriously, any little things could pissed me off when I'm tired. Behhz. Sister ate the fries because I'm too tired that I watched 1 hour of 'Blackie' and BANG! :D
And I WANT WATCH OVERHEARD! Damn! WaiSan that idiot, promised me and then now she tell me she don't want watch it -.- I don't care! I gonna drag her there!! Woohoo ~ And she said Christine wanna watch that show also :D
Christine, you want watch tgt? Because WaiSan will go watch because of me XD Haaah!
BLAH! I want watch it means I WANT! So WaiSan, you gonna watch it with me! :D
Okays, I'm hungry. Maggieee :D
Photos up on Multiply :D
Caught ORPHAN with Bean WaiSan LiMin JinZhu and Allan. Yeap, Allan. Bean and I sort of dragged him there when we saw him at KOUFU. Met the others and then we just throw him with others and we have fun ourself. Haaaahs. Baddie us :D But I still think that we should call JiaHao instead of Allan :D
ORPHAN was damn good! And I made the best sound effect again XD I told WaiSan that I won't grab her and scream after the first scary scene, which was at the first 10mins. But after that, I screamed like HELL! Grab Bean and WaiSan like BearBear. Scare everyone in the cinema. Teared for 1 scene. Complained thru'out the whole show. Haah!
Had late dinner/supper at the MAC near my house with Bean :D And I cheated a Medium Fries :x Because they were so slow, and seriously, any little things could pissed me off when I'm tired. Behhz. Sister ate the fries because I'm too tired that I watched 1 hour of 'Blackie' and BANG! :D
And I WANT WATCH OVERHEARD! Damn! WaiSan that idiot, promised me and then now she tell me she don't want watch it -.- I don't care! I gonna drag her there!! Woohoo ~ And she said Christine wanna watch that show also :D
Christine, you want watch tgt? Because WaiSan will go watch because of me XD Haaah!
BLAH! I want watch it means I WANT! So WaiSan, you gonna watch it with me! :D
Okays, I'm hungry. Maggieee :D
Photos up on Multiply :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home