Gosh! I just realise that it's National Day today -.- I keep thinking that it's tomorrow :x Sadly, I'm staying home on National Day and not at Marina see Fireworks :\ But if I look at the other view, it may be good that I didn't went there. I don't hafta squeeze with the large crowds, don't hafta sweat, don't hafta spend money on food :D I can save moneyyy!! Hehh XD
Money Issue.
Return Bean Money.
Collect Money from ShiTing.
Change a New Phone.
Get a ITouch.
Big Ultraman.
Big Kuromi.
More oversized T.
Buy Phone's accessories.
White Wallet.
Genting Trip.
RIKIMOODO Day.
Christine's Birthday coming.
My Birthday Coming.
-----
I'm officially broke :'C
Return Bean Money.
Collect Money from ShiTing.
Change a New Phone.
Get a ITouch.
Big Ultraman.
Big Kuromi.
More oversized T.
Buy Phone's accessories.
White Wallet.
Genting Trip.
RIKIMOODO Day.
Christine's Birthday coming.
My Birthday Coming.
-----
I'm officially broke :'C

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home