Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy RIKIMOODO 1Year 3Monthsary :D
Well, that was 1 unglam photo from the chalet last sat :D
But that's so stylish :x
SiewHui. Her tiny winny head :D

And yes, that's a blur shot of me.

Amelia. QQ :D

Drinking 1 whole cup of coffee to keep me awake while waiting for group members to send me the PPT :D YAY! I'm nice. I'm sure that imma stay up late tonight to edit stuffz and not studying for my mech lab test tmr :x Mech just Suck! Hate that. Test - Presentation - Practical. The best part of the day shall be the part whereby RI[KIMOO]DO come to SP :D And my feet are itching! Ahhhh! Am I allergic to coffee ? Urghs! God damn it! And there's this huge phlegm stuck in my throat! Yucky!

On the 4th next month, AMO and I will be back from the 3D2N trip to GENTING :D
But sadly, Pau and SL not going :'C If not, RIKIMOODO can celebrate RKMD Day overseas XD

A Big Thank You to XuanMin and Suhardi for editing the slides and thinking of new Ideas :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home