Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't know why, but I'm blogging now. I'm very sleepy, but not sleeping. I have unfinished stuffz to do, but not doing. OC's not done, but who cares. OMG! I CARE!! YES! I CARE! I'll be doing my first self presentation tmr! And I'm still not done with the powerpoint slide. RAAAAAAARS!!
Anyway, I bought 8 TunaSushi yesterday ;D Gave 1 to Bean 2 to Sister. So I ate 5 in total :D Saw XinYi and Kendre around Suntec and City Link area while we're headng back. And I seriously didn't expect that Bean's friend, SengKee, entertained me with stuffz thru'out the bus journey home. Haaah :D
Had Mac Breakfast than chiong OC speech. School :D Practical time was super quiet because everyone's separated. No people for me to disturb. Haiss ~ Went to find GO with Bean. Actually ShiTing wanna come too, as she want me to go home with her. But IDK why, she told me to go home myself. So I went home with Bean after that :D Went Bean's papa's house for dinner too :D We fried eggs with onions :D YAY! Homed around 8 and now I'm still here doing crapps.

Weyy lalaaah ~ Pimple is big >=[ Hair is messy. Eyes are closing. Don't like all this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home