Sunday, August 2, 2009

It seems like my cough become worse after the nap :'C Had been coughing the whole night and I ate spicy kim chi and sting-ray and ice cream -.-" Not afraid of dying uhs :s And now, I've to do a few slides of PPT that have to be checked tmr. But I got no idea of how to do it. None of the infomations in the PPT gave me clue to what I'm suppose to do. Okays, there's clue for sure, just that I don't know which one I can use. That's it. End of the World. Imma bang wall and see if god would be kind and insert some stuffz into my brain and allow me to think like a GENIUS ! :D


I said I wanted to lie last tuesday, but I didn't. Because that dumbass asked me about it before I could say anything. But I bluffed someone else 2 days ago instead :x Haaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home