Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Blog was dead for 2days. So I shall just update a lil :D


Thursday - On time for Autocad :D Bugis with Amo and JinZhu :D Saw some Ahlian whom I think is younger than me but look older then me. Shopped around. Saw Dawn :D Homed w/o buying any stuffs. And I think I should really buy clothes online. Bugis stuffs are just so not for me now :\


Friday - Late for Project work for 2hours++ and I didn't do anything at all! Because Suhardi was editing the poster. XuanMin was telling Joanna what to type. None of them tell me what to do -.-" Moved to FC5 around 4 with Bean. Had Subway cookie then Darell and others came because of don't know what Subway Big Bread stuffs. Saw Bamb :D He tried to snatch my drumletttt ! -.-" Haahas! Saw JiaHao. Forgotten his name initially, but in the end, I still managed to rmb :D
Went AMK Hub with WaiSan, HuiYee and Chramaine to catch 'TheHauntingOfTheConnecticut'. That was last minute decision for me. [Didn't plan to watch it, because I've cancelled twice for this show.] Because I didn't went for training and I din't want to go home. haaha! HuiYee and I took the middle seats *blinkblink* And guess how many times I screamed ? .. .. ONLY 3 TIMESSS! OMG! Believe it or not. I did not bite anyone, grab anyone or pinched anyone. Ooooh ~ The 3 must really thank God, because I produce the Best Sound effect and no one was hurt. DAMN! I'm talking like I'm what murderer or some sicko. Okays, back to the show. It's a true story and uhmmm .. I got nth to say about the show. Because I know how the story goes, but I can't hear them talking. I covered my ears for 85% of the show! And covered my eyes for 63% of the show! Okays, waste money -.-" Trained home with WaiEe and HuiYee :D What a Fun Night Out :D


I shall not pinch/kick/knee/smack/punch/poke anyone anymore. Fiona, Zakie, WeiJie and others are already complaining that they can't tahan me :'C So sad. Next time they see me, I'll be as quiet as meowmeow :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home