Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weewooweets ~ Today is my Mum's and Cousin, Daphne's Birthday! How cool uhs. Aunty and Niece share the same Birth date. Haahs :D
Met Amelia over at Pasir Ris yst. A guy who we don't know treated us Cabby to the chalet as he's also going to his friend's chalet and was late, and we don't know how to go to our chalet. Anyway, we tried to pay him half of the cabby fare, but he rejected. And he stay damn near me! just 16 blocks away. Haahas! Reached the chalet, greeted elderly, BBQ-ed, sang birthday song, bullied cousin's friend and YAY! Sleeeeeeep ~
Actually I can't really rmb what took place yst. Because I slept too early :D
I just recall something. I was snatching Pillow with KianAnn and I accidently got a 2cm long cut on my elbow. But I didn't realise it until I saw blood on my pillow andmy uncle told me it's my blood -.-"
Woke up around 8+ and homed at 12 :D
Photos will be uploaded soooooon :D
And I'm going to take a nap now, then go out for dinner, then home to chiong project 5 slides :D
I was late for the project work meeting, and so, my 'TL' position was passed to Joanna. And guess wat. I overheard XuanMin say that Joanna was only typing what XuanMin told her to type. So she did nth lah ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home